Workshops & Special Events
Up-Coming Iyengar Yoga Workshops
Saturday, 5/19 2:00 - 5:00 pm in St Petersburg with Peentz Dubble.
Class for teachers, aspiring teachers and seasoned students.
Friday, 5/25 3:30 - 5:00 P.M. Yoga Philosophy Study Group.
Every 4th Friday, the next meeting is May 25, 2018. Sign up online
NEW Class Series!!! Challenge yourself!
"Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat."
Inversions & Balancing
- June 9th
- June 23rd
- August 11th
- August 25th
- Designed for the practitioner who wants to deepen their practice. Each 2 hour session examines the actions and development of complex asanas, from the base to the apex of the pose.
- $25/class, $90 for all four. 10% off for IYASE/IYNAUS members.
- Flyer with details is in process, registration is open.
- These classes are for individuals experiencing discomfort, pain, reduced mobility in targeted area.
- No yoga experience required.
- These classes fill up quickly, so please register if you want a spot.
- Tuesdays 5:45 - 6:45 P.M.
- $80 for 4 consecutive weeks.
6/5, 12, 19, 26. Neck and shoulders care. Register here
7/3, 10, 24, 31 Lower back and hips care. Register here
July 13 - 15: Continuing Education for Teachers with Suzie Muchnick.
Email Suzie for details and questions